Home Members Tools Credit Cards

Default Should I wait for a length of credit or apply for an auto loan ?!! What can I do?!!

Should I combine them?.. My plan of building my credit score is doing excelent, always paying on time, utilizing 25% of my revolving available credit, in other words, working on length of credit!! (716 credit score) equifax

All I'm doing is keeping on track of my debt..., by the way, I've got my account in FCU, opened recently on feb '12.. with savings account, at the same time, my weekly direct deposit checking account.

what I concern is... Would I open an installment credit or stay where i'm at and continue to gain more length of credit... thanks for helping in advance

Default Re: Should I wait for a length of credit or apply for an auto loan ?!! What can I do?

Great choice for banking with a credit union!

We need more info, how old are you? Are you just starting out to credit or rebuilding? How much is your income? How many credit inquiries are on your report for the last six months?
    Last edited by Joeyman; March 15th, 2012 at 11:38 PM.

Default Re: Should I wait for a length of credit or apply for an auto loan ?!! What can I do?

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyman View Post
    Great choice for banking with a credit union!

We need more info, how old are you? Are you just starting out to credit or rebuilding? How much is your income? How many credit inquiries are on your report for the last six months?
    I think i did a good job in switching from regular bank to FCU!!
    About your question :
    I"m close to 40, I started out to credit in july '11, in refering to yearly income it's in between 28000 - 30000; and I haven't applied in any credit card application at all, which I consider that it's not necesary to apply for another since I have one..however, What surprised me is that my credit score has jumped up from 676 to 716 in equifax and 734 in experian...
    thanks for the reply!!