Home Members Tools Credit Cards

Default Mortgage broker sites

Hi I was wondering if you could help me with an opinion.

What do you think of mortgage comparison sites such as mortgagebroker.org.uk? They promise unbiased opinion on mortgages? Do you know of any such sites in the United States?
    Last edited by Finance Globe; September 6th, 2010 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Looks spammy

Default Re: Mortgage broker sites

Quote Originally Posted by Ergonomic View Post
    Hi I was wondering if you could help me with an opinion.

What do you think of mortgage comparison sites such as mortgagebroker.org.uk? They promise unbiased opinion on mortgages? Do you know of any such sites in the United States?
    A mortgage broker is suppose to locate lending options for a potential client. If they aren't doing this why have them. Often times realtors keep lists of lenders and can refer you. Or you can track lenders on your own. Depending on the area of the country you may find credit unions, local and regional banks and the big banks will lend. There are also non-banks that lend. Start with a search engine and see what you might find in your geographic area... Finding a lender is a big job but the results could be for thirty years so the time is well spent to get what works for you.